JOB Pertamina Medco E&P Tomori Sulawesi is joint operating body between PT Pertamina Hulu Energy and PT Medco E&P Indonesia.
Pertamina Hulu Energi is one of the Upstream Directorate subsidiaries working in the oil and gas upstream business, and is also an upstream business vehicle for managing the domestic and overseas cooperation portfolio in the form of: Production Sharing Contracts (PSC), Joint Operating Body-Production Sharing Contracts (JOB-PSC), Indonesian Participating / Pertamina Participating Interests (IP/PPI) and Badan Operasi Bersama (BOB)
We are one of national oil & gas companies based on Jakarta, Indonesia. Our project on Central Sulawesi offshore (Senoro) operating since February 2011. We are currently inviting highly dynamic, self-motivated and committed applicant to apply several positions in a challenging work environment
Interested candidates may send your application at the link source Pertamina Medco
Senoro Drilling/Completion Engineer
Location: Sulawesi Tengah
- Making database summary of completed drilling project for comparison data to the next drilling program/plan (Offset Well Data)
- Designing well and details of drilling program for a well construction project (onshore & offshore) including all technical/engineering plan, cost estimation, material purchase plan and drilling equipment (Well Construction Program)
- Preparing cost estimation proposal and technically presented the plan to BPMIGAS to get an approval for executing the project (AFE & WP&B )
- Searching and analyze necessary material & equipment to be applied in the drilling project and estimate risk & cost analyst (Technology Scouting)
- Supervise HQ activity, assist Drilling Superintendent to conduct quality control process (QC) during drilling ptoject.
- Analyze and plan optimalization well design, drilling & completion, and overall budget proposal from the drilling summary result made by Drilling Superintendent.
- Bachelor Degree in Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Chemical, Electrical, and Industrial Engineering.
- 5 years experience in drilling of oil and gas operation.
- Certified in Drilling Engineering / Operation
- Certified well control (IWCF - Surface / subsea stack)
- Certified in T-Bosiet (Sea Survival, HUET, Fire Fighting)
Senoro Electrical Inspector
- Responsible to QA/QC Coordinator for all construction activity related to Quality Assurance & Quality Control.
- Coordinate with QC Contractor for electrical material checking bought by the Contractor.
- Responsible for all electrical equipment that bought by the Contractor such as electric pumps, genset, switch gear, MV & LV, MCC, voltage regulator, switch breaker; has pass through the testing in factory and make sure that the contractor has completed the valid document.
- Ensure that local electrical equipment comply domestic electrical production.
- Ensure that QC Contractor has test the electrical equipment accord with approved procedure.
- Ensure that QC Contractor has bought necessary material that suit with certain specification.
- Ensure & verify that the contractor has conduct merger test and other necessary test.
- Ensure that all bought electrical equipment possess validated document and accepted to proceed to the next Migas certification
- Coordinate with field Construction representation to conduct SAT witnessed by Migas offiicial.
- Acting as company's delegation in SAT stage.
- Coordinate with contractor for all documentation aspect related to SKPP & SKPI.
- Bachelor degree of any major in Engineering
- 10 years experience in electrical equipment area.
- Understand electrical test equipment such as voltage generator, MCC, Switch breaker, switch gear, generator set, lightning arrestor, etc.
- Knowledgeable and understand single line diagram, schematic diagram, P & ID.
- Knowledgeable in any kinds of electrical tools such as mega ohm tester, multi tester, multi function calibrator, high voltage tester.
- Knowledgeable in motor installation, low and middle voltage cable, control panel, termination, cable gland, conduit, grounding, catholic protection, etc.
- Experience in electrical equipment field such as lightning arrestor, flame arrestor, flame arrestor, grounding tester, etc.
- Familiar with electrical code standard.