The establishment of banks bjb sharia begins with the formation of Division / Unit by PT Bank Syariah Business District Development Corporation West Java and Banten. on May 20, 2000, in order to meet the needs of West Java people who start growing desire to use the shari'a banking services at that time.
After 10 (ten) years of operational divisions / Syariah Business Unit, PT Bank Management Regional Development Corporation West Java and Banten. the view that to accelerate the growth of sharia efforts and support program that require improvement of Bank Indonesia Sharia banking share, with the consent of the General Meeting of Shareholders of PT Bank Local Development Corporation West Java and Banten. decided to make the division / Sharia Business Unit into sharia banks.
As a follow-up results of General Meeting of Shareholders of PT Bank Local Development Corporation West Java and Banten. then on January 15, 2010 the bank was founded on the establishment of sharia bjb number four made by the Notary Fathiah Theater and has received confirmation from the Ministry of Law and Human Rights AHU.04317.AH.01.01 number 2010 date January 26, 2010.
At the bank's stand bjb of sharia has deposited capital Rp.500.000.000.000 (five hundred billion rupiahs), ownership of bank shares bjb owned by PT Bank Syariah Local Development Corporation West Java and Banten. and PT Banten Global Development, the composition of the Regional Development Bank Ltd West Java and Banten Tbk. of Rp.495.000.000.000 (four hundred and Ninety-five billion) and Global Development of PT Banten Rp.5.000.000.000 (five billion rupiahs).
On May 6, 2010 the bank started its sharia bjb, having obtained Permission Letter of Bank Indonesia Number Description 12/629/DPbS off 30 April 2010, with the prior executed cut off from the Division / Business Unit PT Bank Syariah Regional Development West Java and Banten Tbk. which is the embryo of sharia bjb bank.
Then, on 21 June 2011, according to Act No. 10 of the deposited capital additions made by the Notary Popy Kuntari Sutresna and has received confirmation from the Ministry of Law and Human Rights-AH.01.10 number AHU-23 713 Year 2011 on 25 July 2011, PT Global Development Banten sell capital increase amounting to Rp. 7,000,000,000 (seven billion pesos), so that all the shares of total Rp. 507 000 000 000 (five hundred and seven billion pesos), the composition of PT Bank Local Development Corporation West Java and Banten. of Rp.495.000.000.000 (four hundred and Ninety-five billion) and Global Development of PT Banten Rp.12.000.000.000 (twelve billion rupiah).
Until now bjb sharia bank located and headquartered in the city of Bandung, Jalan Braga No. 135, and have 8 (eight) branches, 19 (nineteen) assistant branch offices, 28 (twenty eight) network Mandiri Cash Machine (ATM ) spread in the area State of West Java, Banten and Jakarta, and 32,426 ATM networks Together. In 2012, the bank hoped sharia bjb already has a total of 8 (eight) branches, 26 (twenty six) domestic branches, 36 (thirty six) network Mandiri Cash Machine (ATM) is prevalent in the district of State of West Java, Banten and Jakarta.
Bank BJB Syariah Call 022-72272727
Apply and Submit
Please also Find Recruitment Bank BRI Syariah 2011
Recruitment Staff Bank BJB Syariah
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS
- Male / Female
- Minimal education D3
- Graduates of State Universities / Private Minimum Accreditation B
- Preferred Graduates from Science Discipline: Accounting, Management, Economics of Development Studies, Industrial Engineering, Information Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Law, Criminal Law, Statistics, Mathematics, International Relations, Public Administration, Business Administration, Communication Studies , Psychology.
- Minimum GPA 2.75 Scale 4.
- Age Max 23 Years For D3 Graduates, Graduates 25 Years To 28 Years For S1 and S2 Graduates December 31, 2011.
- Not Married and Willing Not Married For 1 Year
- Mastering Spoken English and Writing
- Neat and Attractive look
- Has Ability and Interpersonal Relations Good Communication Skills
- Willing to be placed on the entire working area of Bank
- Do not Have Family Relations (father / mother / son / brother / sister) with Employees
- Passed Selection to be held by the bank.
- Only the best candidates (shortlist candidate) to be processed further
- Using a knockout selection, meaning that only participants who otherwise qualify to be included in the subsequent selection process
- The selection committee's decision is final and can not be contested