As a subsidiary of PT Pertamina (Persero), PT. Pertamina EP Cepu (PEPC) has performance targets set by the parent company. It is recognized that performance targets are not easy to achieve, but the whole range of PEPC staff believes that with the encouragement and support of all parties, the target is not impossible to achieve.
PT. Pertamina EP Cepu (PEPC) currently has 2 (two) major tasks that must be implemented in the achievement of corporate targets are:
- As Partner / Co-Venture Non-Operators in the management of Cepu with 45% PI.
- As an executor Distribution of Crude Oil Production Supervision EPF Banyu Urip who purchased and supplied by Pertamina Downstream from Banyu Urip to FSO Love JOB-PPEJ Natomas.
Exploration activities Cepu since the beginning of 2007 is relatively capable of running as a program, but for exploration drilling activities occur several schedule delays due to problems procuring drilling rigs. Starting in 2010 this exploration drilling (wildcat and delineation) will be conducted on an ongoing basis by using a special rig contracted for 2 (two) drilling locations and additional options opened up to a total of 7 (seven) drilling locations.
Oil Field Development Activities Banyu Urip a lot of experience delays, be done with 2 (two) way is to project the Early Production Facilities (EPF) held since 2007, managed to produce oil from 31 August 2009. At this time Banyu Urip EPF production reached an average of 18,800 BOPD.
Events Full Field Development Oil Field Banyu Urip through EPC1-5 project, until mid-2010 are at the approval stage by BPMigas Procurement Plan. Pre-qualification tender process has been started since the first quarter of 2010, parallel with the AFE approval process each of these EPC by BPMigas, with a target of Contract Award will be completed in the first and second quarter of 2011.
Companies prepare scenario based Development Cepu with the current legal conditions that still refers to the Joint Operating Agreement (JOA) that is where the PEPC as a partner MCL. (Sources: Pertamina EP Cepu)
Being a Role Model in the Upper Subsidiary Partnership activities and fostering professional human resources.
Meet the targets assigned by the State to PT Pertamina (Persero) to increase the production of the National Gas and Oil and Gas menemukancadangan new, especially in Cepu.
PERTAMINA EP CEPU
Patra Jasa Tower, Level 8th, Suite 801
Jl. Gatot Subroto, Kav. 32-34
Phone: + 62 21 52900900, + 62 21 52900596
Fax: +62 21 52900597
Currently Pertamina EP Cepu Division is opening positions for:
Please click the position below to read the job responsbility and job qualifications
- Project Engineer
- Petroleum Engineer
- Electrical & Instrument Engineer
- Project Planning Controller
- Civil Engineer
- Mechanical (Pipeline) Engineer
- Drilling Engineer
- Drilling Material Engineer
- Drilling Operation Engineer
- Contract Specialist
- Recruitment & Training Sr. Officer
- HR Services Officer
- Logistic Assistant Manager
- Information Technology Assistant Manager
- Corporate Safety & Security Superintendent
- Quality Management Officer
- Budget Controller
- Cost & Schedule Coordinator
- Contract Gas Officer
- Account Payable/Account Receivable Supervisor
- Accounting Operation Supervisor
- Treasury Officer