The Company is engaging in cement industry. Officially inaugurated on August 7, 1957 by the first President of the Republic of Indonesia with installed capacity of 250,000 tons cement per year. On July 8, 1991, Semen Gresik was listed at the Jakarta Stock Exchange and Surabaya Stock Exchange and was the first State-owned Enterprise publicly listed by offering 40 million shares to the public. Its shareholding composition was Government 73% and the Public 27%.
In September 1995, Semen Gresik performed right issue I, which changed the share ownership composition to the State 65% and the Public 35%. In September 15,1995 Semen Gresik acquired SP and ST, which was then known as Semen Gresik Group (SGG). The total installed capacity of SGG was 8.5 million tons of cement per year.
On September 17, 1998, the Government sold its 14% shares in SGG through an open tender, in which Cemex S.A. de C.V, a Mexicobased global cement company, was declared as the winner. The share ownership composition was then changed to the Government 51 %, the Public 35%, and Cemex 14%.
As of September 30, 1999, the share ownership composition has changed to the Government 51 %, the Public 23.5%, and Cemex 25.5%. Meanwhile, SGG has an installed capacity of 15.82 million tons cement per year. On July 27 2006 Cemex S.A. de C.V. shares were sold to Blue Valley Holdings PTE Ltd., so that the share ownership composition has changed to the Government 51,01%, Blue Valley Holdings PTE Ltd. 24,90% and public 24,09%.
Presently, the real installed capacity of SGG has reached 16,92 million tons per year, and it covers about 46% of domestic cement market. (Source: Semen Gresik)
To become the foremost cement company in South East Asia.
- To produce and trade cement and other relevant products with an orientation on customer satisfaction by applying environmentally - friendly technology.
- To create a corporate management meeting international standards by upholding the business ethics, solidarity and to take proactive, efficient and innovative actions in performing the works.
- To have competitiveness in domestic and international cement markets.
- To empower and maintain synergy among strategic business units to improve added value in a sustainable manner.
- To have a commitment to the improvement of the welfare of the stakeholders, especially shareholders, employees and the surrounding community.
PT Semen Gresik Persero
Telp : (62-31) 398 1732
(62-31) 398 1745
Fax : (62-31) 398 3209
(62-31) 397 2264
Toll free : 0800 10 88888
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
STRATEGIC RECRUITMENT & CAREER CENTRE
Jl. Mayjend Sungkono Darmo Park 2 Blok 3 No 19 - 20 Surabaya.
Email : email@example.com
As one of the leading state-owned enterprises and the Market Leader in the cement industry in Indonesia we are inviting the best high professionalism and integrity to join in a career. If you are challenged to develop themselves in a competitive work environment, open opportunities for you to join us. This opportunity applies to university graduates by field of study:
Bachelor Degree Graduated
- Tech. Industry (SG-01)
- Tech. Chemistry (SG-02)
- Tech. Machine (SG-03)
- Tech. Electro (SG-04)
- Tech. Mining (SG-05)
- Tech. Civil (SG-06)
- Economic Management (SG-07)
- Accounting (SG-08)
- Psychology (Industrial / Clinical) (SG-09)
- Law (Civil / Business) (SG-10)
- Tech. Machine (SG-11)
- Tech. Electrical / Electronic (SG-12)
- Tech. Chemistry (SG-13)
- Tech. Electronics / Instrumental (SG-14)
- Tech. Mining (SG-15)
- Tech. Civil (SG-16)
- Tech. and Environmental Management (SG-17)
- Hiperkes & Safety (SG-18)
- Taxation (SG-19)
- Accounting (SG-20)
- Information System (SG-21)
- Human Resource Management (SG-22)
- Mnjm. Logistics & Materials (SG-23)
- Mnjm. Marketing (SG-24)
- Age maximum 30 years for S1 and 25 years for D3
- Minimum GPA of 2.75; Healthy physical & spiritual, as well as well-behaved