Adaro Energy is currently Indonesia's second largest thermal coal producer, operates the largest single coal mine in Indonesia, and is a significant supplier to the global seaborne thermal coal market.
Adaro Energy and its subsidiaries currently deal in coal mining and trade, coal infrastructure and logistics, and mining contractor service. Each operating subsidiary is positioned as an independent and integrated profit centre so that Adaro Energy has competitive and reliable coal production and a coal supply chain that produces optimum shareholder value. In the future, Adaro Energy may publicly list the strong performing subsidiaries to support further growth and development.
Work Location : TANJUNG TABALONG, KALIMANTAN SELATAN
- Min. D3 Mechanical engineering, electro engineering, or industrial engineering
- Two years of previous Document Control experience on large construction projects preferred, using an electronic document management system on projects
- Experience working with engineering and construction project document types (data sheets, drawings, and technical specifications)
- Have experience working with quality management system standards ISO 9001, and has the potential for developing system and procedures.
- Knowledge of Document control and governance preferred
- Have knowledge about software and fluent in operating computer.
- Must have a methodical and well organized approach to the work environment
- Must have high level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Will be located in Tanjung – Kalsel
- Controlling of Master and Operational documents and drawings in conjunction with naming and numbering procedure
- Control Document
- Maintenance Planning
- Administrator program CMMS Maximo
- Issuing of Controlled Drawings to hard copy holders
- Archiving, retrieval and storage of documentation adhering to company standards
- The awareness of all necessary procedures to ensure that Document Management is carried out at optimum effectiveness
- General document control activities such as photocopying, scanning, quality checking of metadata and documents
- Data entry into content management system ensuring data validation and revision control