With the aim of reaching our goals and objectives exponentially we equipped ourselves with the sense of leadership and the dynamic that is ready to face the ever-changing situation of the business world.
Our production commenced exponentially in 1983 and was the first coal contractor of coal mining in the country to operate a concession area in Berau of East Kalimantan.
The coal deposit are exponentially mined using conventional open pit-mining methods utilizing trucks, excavators, loaders and bulldozers for both overburden removal and coal mining methods and are transported by barge from all three coal loading terminals to the transshipment location.
Each mine location has separate mining contractors under the strict supervision of the Company.
- From the Lati mine the coal is blended to produce the brands of Agathis and Sungkai.
- Total mineable coal reserves delineated in Lati to-date are in excess of 745 million tonnes.
- The coal is extracted using hydraulic excavators and loaded into dump trucks. From the mine it is transported over an all weather haul road, a distance of some 11 kilometres to the coal processing plant. The coal is crushed blended and placed onto stockpiles. It is then loaded into barges.
- From the binungan mine the coal is blended to produce the brands of Eboy and Mahoni/Mahoni-B.
- Total mineable coal reserves delineated to-date in Binungan Blocks 1-4, Block 5, 6 & 7 are in excess of 300 million tonnes.
- Mining is similar to that of Lati. From the mine the coal is transported to the curshing plan a distance of some 2.5 kilometres
- The coal is curshed, blended and loaded into trucks. From there it is transported over on all weather road, a distance of 28 kilometres, to the Suaran coal terminal where it is blended into the product stockpile. It is then loaded into barges.
- From the Samabarata mine the coal is blended to produce the brand of Ebony.
- Total mineable coal reserves delineated to-date in Sambarata are in excess of 190 million tonnes.
- Mining is similar to that of Lati and Binungan.
- From the mine coal is transported to the coal processing plant a distance of some 2.0 kilometres. The coal is crushed blended and placed onto stockpiles. It is theen loaded into barges.
Head Office Berau Coal
Jl. Pemuda No. 40
Tanjung Redeb 77311, Berau
Kalimantan Timur, PO BOX 114
Phone: (62-554) 23400, ((62-21) 7264 778
Fax: (62-554) 23465, (62-21) 7268 289
Recapital Building 5th Floor
Jl Adityawarman 55
Phone: (62–21) 7279 0662
Fax: (62–21) 7279 2445
|Post Date||Job Title||Job Level||Job Location|
|14 Feb 2012||Blasting Engineer||Middle||Kalimantan Timur - Any|
|14 Feb 2012||Senior Project Supervisor||Senior||Kalimantan Timur - Berau|
|14 Feb 2012||NAG Lab Technician||Entry Level||Kalimantan Timur - Berau|
|14 Feb 2012||Environment Supervisor||Middle||Kalimantan Timur - Berau|
|14 Feb 2012||Geology & Development Support Officer||Entry Level||Kalimantan Timur - Berau|
|14 Feb 2012||Hydrology Engineer||Middle||Kalimantan Timur - Berau|
|14 Feb 2012||Long Term Mine Planner||Middle||Kalimantan Timur - Berau|
|14 Feb 2012||General Affairs Service Supervisor||Middle||Kalimantan Timur - Berau|
|14 Feb 2012||Geologist||Entry Level||Kalimantan Timur - Berau|
|14 Feb 2012||Training & Development Superintendent||Senior||Kalimantan Timur - Berau|