You have to be a good team player, ambitious, confident, and having proven ability to work with colleagues and ability to adapt to multicultural and multidiscipline working environment. You must also have Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university with GPA min. 2.75 with excellent English fluency for the following position:
ILS Technical Sales Engineer
Work Location: Jakarta Raya
- Excellent in both written and spoken English
- Able to work under pressure
- Responsible for problem solving in Customer, external and internal Customer-face orientation
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 year of sales & marketing experience with proven track record in B2B, preferably in B2B lubricant
- Strong technical background
- Good interpersonal and communication skill with proven track records
- The role of TSE (Technical Sales Engineer) is to support Castrol Industrial Indonesia in delivering its aspiration to expand business in MWF (Metal Working Fluid).
- HPL (High Performance Lubricant) and Mining segment.
- The aspiration is sustainable business growth in volume, gross margin, product mix and debtor’s day.
The success of our company owes much to the original philosophy of Charles Wakefield. He drew on the help and encouragement of his customers in developing his new Castrol Oils because he had the foresight to see that working in partnership was the best way to achieve success for both parties. This rationale is as relevant to us today as it was then.
Charles Wakefield played a major role in the rapidly developing transport industry, placing his faith in the potential of the internal combustion engine as the power source of the future. Working hand in hand with pioneering aviators and motorists of the day as aircraft, the motorcycle and the motorcar were emerging, he aimed to create the highest quality engine oils - and then to improve them. In doing so, he contributed to exciting record achievements. It was natural that Castrol was the chosen motor oil for breaking world speed and endurance records, on land, on sea and in the air. The Land Speed Record alone has been broken an amazing 21 times by cars using Castrol automotive lubricants.
Castrol lubricants were tested and proved at the very limits of endurance…a technique we continue to this day. Many of our motor oils and automotive lubricants that started out as competition grades have become available to the everyday motorist, allowing millions of people worldwide to share in the benefits of race-proven technology.
Our founder was also a pioneer in marketing - before marketing had even been invented. His strategy of advertising record-breaking and sporting feats achieved by pace-setting Castrol users was pure original thinking, and certainly put Castrol 'on the map' in England and around the world. Our support of international teams in many areas of motorsport continues to be a key part of our promotional activity in the new century.
With more than one hundred years of experience in satisfying our customers' needs, we remain as committed today to providing the most technically advanced motor oils, automotive lubricants and related services as was Charles Cheers Wakefield when he founded our company.
How to Apply
Please submit your application and CV, and put the code (ILS) in the subject of the e-mail not later than March 21, 2012 to below address.
HR MANAGER, PT Castrol Indonesia
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidate will be followed up. This application should be received within 30 (thirty) days from the date of this advertisement.