Field Service Engineer
Location : Indonesia
City : Jakarta
As a Field Service Engineer You will be an expert in rotating equipment, focused on site activities management such as planning, manpower resources/tools assignment and technical assistance to complete the work scope according to the contractual requirements.
Essential Responsibilities :
In particular You will:
- Prepare field services jobs and interventions with the project managers based in the GE Oil & Gas offices.
- Assist Start-up Engineer during the commissioning phase ensuring proper and safe operation of the machine by evaluating the running parameters and troubleshoot control system problem as they arise
- Write accurate professional reports acting as single point of contact between Customers and GE Oil & Gas Headquarter concerning technical issues and interfacing with all involved functions
- Use company e-tools to retrieve technical documents and management of packing list, bill of material and drawings
- Ensure all in-field activities are carried out safely complying with company environmental Health & Safety (EHS) guidelines and procedures.
- Engineering Degree or equivalent business experience.
- Minimum 5 years of related working experience in Oil & Gas industry within maintenance or installation field activities
- Strong knowledge on rotating equipment installation/maintenance; philosophy of Gas Turbines OR Centrifugal Compressors, OR Reciprocating Compressors, OR Steam Turbines and their auxiliaries (lube oil system, fuel gas system, seal gas system, steam system etc…)
- Ability to understand and implement mechanical drawings (section dwg; construction dwg; P&ID; alignment specification, flushing/blowing procedure; piping specification; wiring diagram, etc…)
- Excellent English fluency both spoken and written
- Availability to frequent travel worldwide up to 70%-80% of the time on and off-shore
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills together with good interpersonal & organizational skills
- Good experience in HGPI and major inspection or modular/engine exchange activities
- Experience on hyper compressor (polyethylene plant)
- Laser alignment device knowledge.
This position is responsible for human resources operational excellent. Implement human resources strategy to attract, manages,develops and retain the employees. Establish the organization internal communication programmes to employees so that employees can find, send, receive and understand information timely, accurate, clear, credible and relevant
- Direct a variety of human resources-related programmes to ensure that the organization’s current and future human resources requirement are met
- Develop strategy plan that employees are recruited,managed, organized, developed, evaluated and rewarded accordance to human resources strategy
- Analyze and evaluate external market data as well as internal to ensure reward strategy plan is implemented
- Implement human resources programmes and informations system (e-HR) may includes, recruitment, development, compensations/remuneration, benefits, relocation, equal employment,
- Evaluate, review and implement human resources policy to met with business startegy
- manage human resources administration, informations systems (e-HR), payroll, employee communications
- Liase with functional and HRM clients to develop and implement local human resources strategies that are appropriate for their business needs
- Ensure that the organization human resources strategy is implemented effectively and within the organization complies with all relevant regulations, laws and employment standard
- Deveop, publish, coordinate and distribute range of materials employee communication in order to communicate effectively with employees.
- Lead the Employee communiation and engagement programmes and follow up with the action plan
- Develop employee communication programmes to ensure employees are aware of the human resources activities and to ensure internal communication strategy is implemented on time
- Support and provide solution to the client business related to human resources programmes current and future
- Manage the external vendors related to human resources operations including the deal with government bodies such as Manpower Department
- Degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of labor law and Industrial relations ennviroment
- Analysis & problem solving
- Negotiating skills
- Fluent English
Location : Indonesia
City : Jakarta
- Strengthen the capabilities of the organization to execute complex deals combining products and solutions across all business segments.
- Identify and generate business opportunities that leverage the full capabilities of GE- Lighting in the marketplace. Maximize our growth potential & act as the face of the business.
- Lead and coordinate GE-Lighting deals, working across business lines, building strong cross-functional teams in GE-Lighting product lines, and owning key accounts.
- Effectively leverage key industry information and market knowledge to gain competitive advantage in the marketplace. Build strong, long-term relationships with customers, providing leadership and direction where there are crucial customer interfaces. Strengthen the external image of the business with luminaries and thought-leaders.
- Build strong and efficient Regional and Account teams across the region of ANZ/SEA. Manage Region Sales Leader and lead through them to obtain outstanding performance from the whole team. Ensure teams are mobilized effectively to meet strategic business goals on in GE lighting.
- Drive localized New Product Introduction ( NPI ) and Own execution of NPI plans and commercialization activities by aggressively interacting with local Country Product Management Team and Asia Product Management teams
- Work with Asia marketing team to define pricing strategies for identified projects. Participate in negotiations with customers to bring closure to orders.
- Plan promotional activities including seminars, cross enterprise selling programs and road shows and build strong relationships with the “end users”, distributors, OEMs and sign makers to ensure all sales channels are developed.
- Perform a full scope of management duties which include but are not limited to, setting the regional Lighting strategy, recruitment, hiring, department orientation, training, effective and supportive communication, sharing and explaining business plan, utilization of the performance appraisal program, organizational development process, disciplinary action as necessary, termination, etc.
- Acting as a role model for GE values and GE team culture both internally and externally.
- Seasoned experience in Lighting field or proven relevant project experience with reputed companies at Asia Level.
- Bachelor above Degree in Business Management and Engineering Management, Lighting technical experience will be required. An MBA Degree from a reputed institute will be a plus factor
- Capability to define and develop business strategy to drive aggressive country growth
- Excellent Commercial ability and leadership skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Fluent speaking in Mandarin is a plus.
- Self-starter, passionate and strong will to drive for the challenging growth, able to manage extensive travel
Location : Indonesia
City : Pulau Batam
The Site Manager is responsible for all aspects of in-country fabrication/construction and testing including administration of the Contract, the management of the site team and the direction of the Fabricator to ensure that the intent of the Contract is maintained, culminating in a timely completion of a quality product, executed safely and within budget. This role can be based in Singapore, Indonesia (Batam) or Malaysia (Johor).
Project and Site Pre-Mobilisation
- Review and critique Fabrication Site Mobilization and Construction Management Plan with Project Manager and Global Construction and Fabrication Manager
- Execute Construction Management Plan
- In Liaison with HR and PM populate the required Site team positions allowing sufficient processing time (Security, Visa’s, Relocation)
- Maintain Liaison with Client Field Representatives, and Sub-Contract Manager. Environment, Health & Safety
- Champion the EHS effort on site and ensure the full implementation of the GE and Contractor EHS plans and procedures and roll out the GE EHS System with formal EHS kick-off meetings for Fabrication Team members and SUBCONTRACTOR and monitor implementation with regular audits. Project and Site Mobilisation (In Country)
- Develop & implement a work site security Plan ensuring the work site and equipment and materials and Company property are secure.
- Ensure local availability and implementation of all EPC Plans and Procedures and Site Specific Fabrication Site Plans and Procedures.
- Report schedule adherence, progress, and input to weekly and monthly reporting requirements
- Seek opportunities for cost reductions; convene meetings to review costs.
- In liaison with Commercial Manager, ensure sufficient liability limitation agreements between on-site parties (including between GE and sub-contractor, vendor support engineers and GE, etc) so as to reduce potential liabilities to an acceptable level.
- Ensure that variations are managed in accordance with approved procedures and Contract so that impact on man-hours, cost and schedule is minimized
- Manage the Fabrication Site team with particular emphasis on cooperation, communication, resource allocation, and adequate coverage throughout the project is maintained
- Advise GE management in advance of staff changes ensuring appropriate manning of the project
- Promote a teamwork environment encouraging the development of joint Contractor/GE team effort aimed at achieving Contract objectives.
- Responsible for delivering fabricated structures complete with associated documentation to the project schedule. Scheduling and prioritising equipment completion per milestones plan and Company scheduled dates
- Liaise with Logistics and Materials Management to assist in expediting and customs clearances
- Convene/Prepare: Fabrication Daily and Weekly Site Team Meeting with relevant stakeholders.
- Supervise the construction, including testing, of fabricated structures at SUB-CONTRACTOR’S yard (or yards) in accordance with the project execution plan
- Liaise with Technical Leadership Organization (MCS) and PM for support with respect to revision of documents and designs, technical queries and problem resolution.
- Liaise with external specialist vendors for significant Site activities e.g. Insulation and Site Coatings at SUB-CONTRACTOR’S yard
- Liaise with Completions and Systems Integration Test (SIT) Manager on SIT preparations
- Prepare, update and manage Punch Lists. SM with PM shall agree with Client close out actions. Outstanding close out actions will be passed to the Warranty / Service teams as appropriate.
- Ensure all Global Rejection Reports (GRR) are raised without delay and expedited through the system to resolution. Progress & Completion
- Responsible for sign-off on contractor MCNs as verification of progress achievement.
- Maintain a milestone completion and verification evidence database so as to track % completion versus payments accrued. Report on a weekly basis
- Ensure continuous fabrication documentation verification is maintained during the course of construction allowing full document set to be available at work completion.
- Ensure implementation of EPiC Document Control System and adherence to procedures on site.
- Ensure implementation of final and ‘as built’ status drawings.
- Minimum of 7 years heavy fabrication/construction management experience
- Minimum of 3 years at a Contract Management / Project Management experience
- Have a good understanding and working knowledge of subsea manifolds and structures
- Competent in creating, updating, reading complex project schedules. Knowledge of Primavera is an advantage
- Must be able to communicate effectively including fluent spoken and written English
- Negotiation skills and working cross function teams.
- Commercial experience is preferred
- Capable of multi-tasking and working to agreed schedules
- GB/BB certification
- Degree in Engineering
One of GE's founders, Thomas Alva Edison was heralded for his genius as an inventor. Less known is his brilliance as a business pioneer. By aligning multiple businesses to bring innovation to the marketplace, he laid the path for today's GE. Learn more about the inspiration - and the perspiration - of the man who started it all back in 1878.
GE's History in Indonesia Since 1940 GE has become part of the lives of millions Indonesians with its products and services including locomotives, home appliances, lighting, and consumer finance. In the 70's GE started partnerships in technology and business with multiple Indonesian institutions, and a new era began. GE expanded its presence with the creation of PT GE Finance Indonesia, PT GE Lighting Indonesia, also joint venture companies PT Astra Sedaya Finance and PT GE Technology Indonesia which later created PT GE Nusantara Turbine Services.(Source)
PT General Electric Nusantara Turbine Services
Kantor Perusahaan - Bandung
Jl. Pajajaran 154
Telepon : 022-6035960
What is your passion? With our leadership in so many industries, and our presence in so many places around the world, GE may be the place where you can have the career you always wanted.
Interested candidates may send your application online to GE Career page below