Accounting Senior Staff
- Review and prepare correction journal
- Review & cross check balance : AR, Debit Note, AP, OP, Cash Advance, DP & AP Employee, Bank and Time Deposit
- Prepare & review notes of financial statements
- Filling and maintain completeness voucher & tax document
- Prepare tax document for auction
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- At least 1 – 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, preferably in Public Accountant Firm.
- Possesses a thorough knowledge in accounting
- Demonstrate understanding of Microsoft Office
- Obtain understanding for common tax regulatory
- Analyzing business needs base on user requirements, including not limited to designing user requirements into business requirements, creating stages for system development
- Acting as a bridge between User and IT development. This role includes coordinating, facilitating, scheduling system testing and evaluating the result
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years of working experience in Banking Operation or Multi finance
- Strong knowledge in Banking Operation Business Process or Financial Service Business Process
- Having ability to work in highly detailed projects
- Excellent communication skill
- Must be willing to work in BSD – Tangerang.
- Develop/Maintain Apache server for Shipping, Goods and Container application
- Develop/Maintain networking system, firewall
- Monitoring PHP application (Calculate PHP Performance, Database Performance)
- Monitoring and Maintain Log application
- Scheduling with cronjob (backup, restore application)
- Experience in Unix platform (etc. IBM AIX, Linux, SUN OS)
- Strong analysis skill on apache server (configuring, proxy, load balancing)
- Have knowledge on scheduling, cronjob, manage log application
- Have knowledge on virtualization
- Have knowledge on web security and protection (XSS, SQL Injection, Hacking, Web scanner vulnerability)
- Have knowledge on networking, firewall, security system
- PHP programming skill
- Able to work extra hour
- Develop code, junit, continuous integration, code review, software design, project infrastructure start-up
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3-4 years of working experience in the related field.
- Required good-attitude, fast-learner, high motivation, and good logical skill person.
- Required advanced skills on : Java SE & EE.
- Able to implement & setting : Oracle, DB2, My SQL Database.
- Able to implement & setting : Oracle, Websphere, Glassfish or web logic app-server.
- Able to implement & setting : JMS, Socket, Tapestry Or Struts, and Hibernate or JPA.
- Able to create project start-up from scratch.
- Able to create design document based on UML ( 60% coding and 40% design ).
- Have SCJP certified is an advantage.
- Location : BSD Tangerang and willing to travelling.
- Analyzing new requirements for new and existing client
- Provide technical solution for the requirement
- Calculate mandays for the given solutions
- Manage technical resources and competency for projects and support team
- Collaborate with project manager to ensure project timeline and result
- Developing and mentoring technical leaders on projects
- Act as support PIC for internal and external issues
- Mentoring support team members for handling internal and external issues
- PL/SQL programming language
- Oracle developer suite skill (SOA, BPM, Web center, Web logic)
- TOAD knowledge
- Linux/Unix commands
- Preferable having human resources knowledge
- Preferable having knowledge for oracle E-Business Suite Installation, Patching, Troubleshooting and Maintenance
- Basic networking knowledge
- Troubleshoot various windows-Base environment
Established in 1987, PT Sigma Cipta Caraka (telkomsigma) is a leading integrated Full IT Solutions company for more than 24 years in Indonesia, currently employing more than 1000 personnel including internationally certified IT professionals. With our experiences and competencies, we have been at the forefront of innovative IT solutions, development and operations, delivering IT benefits both at home and abroad. telkomsigma offers comprehensive information technology services comprising of consulting services, managing IT services, software development services, and integrated data center operations in the banking (conventional and sharia-based), financial, telecommunications, manufacturing, distribution and other sectors. Our solutions portfolio comprises of excellence Managed Services (International certified Data Center, Cloud Computing, E-Transaction, Telco Managed Services, and Edutainment Media and Communication Services), Software Development Services, and System Integrator.
Currently telkomsigma Solutions & Services have been implemented by more than 250 clients from various industries in Indonesia. In early 2008, telkomsigma was acquired by a subsidiary of the largest information and telecommunications services provider in Indonesia, TELKOM. As part of Telkom Group, telkomsigma is ready to fully support TELKOM’s portfolio: TIME (Telecommunication, Information, Media, and Edutainment), especially in our expertise relating to the Information aspect.
To be a leading Information Communication Technology Company in the region.
To become the most trusted partner in providing and applying the benefits of ICT solution to accelerate customer’s business growth.
How to Apply
If your qualifications meet our requirement please send application letter, curriculum vitae and recent photograph (in pdf or word format max. 100k) not later than 2 weeks to: