Bachelor Degree Position
Unilever Indonesia has grown to be a leading company of Home and Personal Care as well as Foods and Ice Cream products in Indonesia.
Unilever Indonesia’s portfolio includes many of the world’s best known and well loved brands, such as Pepsodent, Pond’s, Lux, Lifebuoy, Dove, Sunsilk, Clear, Rexona, Vaseline, Rinso, Molto, Sunlight, Wall’s, Blue Band, Royco, Bango and many more.
Throughout this time, our company purpose has remained the same as we work to create a better future every day; help people feel good, look good and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others; inspire people to take small everyday actions that can add up to make a big difference for the world; and develop new ways of doing business that will allow us to grow while reducing our environmental impact.
Factory Accountant – Sara Lee (2012-SDC-VII-FA SL) - Ciakarang
- Executing day to day business partnering operation of Sourcing Unit Finance in their respective plant, covering partnering with Sourcing Unit Director/ GMM, Manufacturing Manager, Engineering Manager, and the whole plant manufacturing team
- Implementing value added activities to the sourcing unit operations, through driving initiatives activities such as production cost efficiency (including benchmarking), active contribution in business case development (including cross border sourcing), savings, capital investment efficiency, optimization stocks days on hand, reduction of business waste and finance related of third party management in their respective plant scope.
- Deploying and executing relevant business partnering strategy down to working plan in the scope of manufacturing that has been set out and actively contributes in the construction of those strategies/ working plan.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Experienced in controller/reporting of manufacturing unit (supply chain finance)
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Excellent in MS Excell advance
- Good project management
- Willing to travel
External Affairs Coordinator - HO (2012-SDC-VII-EA Coord)
Documents and Administration:
- Handling corporate license and regular report submission to government agencies. Such as, production license,import license, import identification numbers and others
- Manage CR Database system to capitalize Unilever relationship with external stakeholders. This include, coordinating, communicating, and making reports of external meetings
- Maintaining contact with government bodies (related to license and report submission), especially good relationship with Kepala Seksi in each departement related to Unilever business
- Maintaining Golden Eye database to monitor all Unilever license, including cross function communication and input data
Communication and External Relations:
- Scheduling meeting and push agenda with external stakeholders (mainly government agencies, association, academics )
- Managing internal stakeholders, in related to database system and license system
- Lobbying government official in her/his level of influence to support corporate agenda
- Good communication skill : confident to engage with government
- Highly motivated and has strong "can do" spirit
- Good interpersonal skiill, love to connect with people
- Eager to learn new things
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Have minimum 1 year working experience in communication/ legal/ external relation. Having experience in working with government is preferable.
- Patient and flexible person
Asst Customer Development Finance Manager (2012-SDC-VII-ACDFM)
- Acting as Finance Business Partner to Area Sales Manager (General Trade) in ensuring achievement of sales target by providing relevant, accurate and timely information on the financial aspect
- Responsible in managing debtors and claim settlement in the area
- Exercise proper budgetary control of support resources in the area
- Responsible for overall operation of sales depot, including complying with local government regulation, tax, labor related, etc
- Willing to be placed in big cities in Indonesia
- Willing to travel
- Min University degree in Accounting
- Possess good numerical analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- IT Literate
- Speed in responding queries from CD team
- Working English
- Min 1 year experience in finance and accounting area