Bank International Indonesia
Bachelor Degree Position
PT Bank International Indonesia Tbk (BII) was established May 15, 1959. After getting a license as a foreign exchange bank in 1988, BII listed its shares on the Jakarta Stock Exchange and Surabaya Stock Exchange (now the Indonesia Stock Exchange or IDX) in 1989. Since becoming a public company, BII has grown into one of the leading private bank in Indonesia.
On 30 September 2008, Mayban Offshore Corporate Services (Labuan) Sdn. Bhd.. (MOCS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Malayan Banking Berhad by (Maybank), completed the acquisition of 100% stake in Sorak Financial Holdings Pte, Ltd., owner of 55.51% stake in BII. In December 2008, MOCS completed a tender offer for remaining shares and increase its ownership.
BII is one of the largest banks in Indonesia. As of March 31, 2012, BII network includes 368 branches, including branches of Sharia, and abroad, and has a 1190 Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs) including the Cash Deposit Machines (CDMS) BII throughout Indonesia. BII to be one of the few banks that currently have connections with all the ATM network in Indonesia, namely ATM PRIMA, ATM TOGETHER, ALTO, CIRRUS, and Malaysia MEPS network, as well as the 3500 Maybank ATMs spread across Malaysia and Singapore.
BII provides financial services to indvidu and corporations through SME Banking, Corporate and Commercial and Consumer besides automotive financing through WOM Finance for the financing of two-wheeled motor vehicle, and BII Finance for four-wheeled motor vehicles. As of March 31, 2012, the Bank manages a total third party funds amounting to Rp72, 0 billion and has assets amounting to Rp96, 5 billion.
Sales Performance and Analysis Officer (SPAO) - Jakarta
- Preparing and consolidating branch budget
- Tracking and monitoring branch achievement and performance
- Support data and presentation material for Top Management/Regional Business Head
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university
- Minimum GPA 3.00
- Majoring in accounting is preferable
- Database knowledge (Microsoft SQL)
- Microsoft Office (Excell, Power Point)
- Have accounting or finance analysis knowledge
- Fast learning
- Minimum 1 year experience in financial or accounting services
- Self-driven, able to work independently and as ateam