Lowongan Planogram-ASIA PULP AND PAPER
- Develop the wall planogram strategy for all brands/categories, addressing profitability and ease of execution
- Communicate merchandising Strategy to Customer Teams for all brands
- Review all planograms from customers for accuracy, graphics and brand consistency
- Convert planograms to executable Bill of Materials while ensuring the integrity of planograms
- Conduct fact-based analysis to offer space/product recommendations and business opportunities
- Train and support Customer Team Space Planners in Space Management Software
- Maintain planogram libraries and internal database to warehouse
- Maintain historical planograms in order to efficiently plan fixture requirements
- Develop SKU and planogram distribution reports
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Merchandising or equivalent.
- Experience with manufacturing companies or merchandising or retail a plus
- Knowledge and usage of POS data is a plus
- JDA Space Planning (Spaceman, Apollo, etc.) JDA CKB
- MS Office literate (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access)
Planogram-ASIA PULP AND PAPERJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 15-April-2020 | Tutup pada 15-May-2020
As one of the world’s largest pulp and paper companies, Asia Pulp and Paper Group (APP) is responsible for delivering quality products to meet the growing global demand for tissue, packaging and paper. On any given day, our products find their way into the hands of consumers in various branded forms from all over the world.Over the years, we have expanded our operations significantly through the acquisition and expansion of several of our pulp and paper mills. It’s our commitment to customer satisfaction that enables us to grow our share in paper sales worldwide and broaden our presence through offices in many countries. We believe ‘tradition and modernity go hand in hand’ which means we value long term relationships as part of our Eastern traditions, while we also are eager to embrace the modern values of innovation and efficiency.
Started in 1972 with Tjiwi Kimia producing caustic soda, now we run operations across Indonesia and China with an annual combined pulp, paper, packaging product and converting capacity of over 19 million tons per annum. Today, APP markets its products in more than 120 countries across six continents.
Here at APP, we believe that a great company is made by great people. When employees succeed, the business also takes off. This value has driven us to be the world’s leading pulp and paper company since our very first operation in 1972 until today. We dedicate our time and resources to find talented individuals to join us and become our next future leader. ARE YOU THE ONE ?
ALAMAT : ASIA PULP AND PAPER
Wisma Indah Kiat - Jl. Raya Serpong Km.8 Tangerang Banten Sinarmas Land Plaza Jl. MH Thamrin no 51. Jakarta