Lowongan Accounting Finance Supervisor-ASIA PULP AND PAPER
- perform monthly closing and prepare report and analysis accordingly on date basis
- perform daily finance operational activities
- monitor cash flows and all finance related activities
- perform bank reconciliation
- ensure billing, facturist, payment control as well as collection are on track
- monitoring AR collection and ensure credit control function has been fully implemented in the mill
- perform daily tax and accounting operational activities
- attend regular stock taking, cash opname and fix asset observation
- Strong in Financial Data.
- Preferably have experience in property/real estate industry
- Minimal have 4 years experience in Finance & Accounting
- Required language(s): English
- Familiar with SAP
- Working location : Serpong
Accounting Finance Supervisor-ASIA PULP AND PAPERTangerang (Banten) - Serpong | Ditayangkan: 08-July-2020 | Tutup pada 07-August-2020
As one of the world’s largest pulp and paper companies, Asia Pulp and Paper Group (APP) is responsible for delivering quality products to meet the growing global demand for tissue, packaging and paper. On any given day, our products find their way into the hands of consumers in various branded forms from all over the world.Over the years, we have expanded our operations significantly through the acquisition and expansion of several of our pulp and paper mills. It’s our commitment to customer satisfaction that enables us to grow our share in paper sales worldwide and broaden our presence through offices in many countries. We believe ‘tradition and modernity go hand in hand’ which means we value long term relationships as part of our Eastern traditions, while we also are eager to embrace the modern values of innovation and efficiency.
Started in 1972 with Tjiwi Kimia producing caustic soda, now we run operations across Indonesia and China with an annual combined pulp, paper, packaging product and converting capacity of over 19 million tons per annum. Today, APP markets its products in more than 120 countries across six continents.
Here at APP, we believe that a great company is made by great people. When employees succeed, the business also takes off. This value has driven us to be the world’s leading pulp and paper company since our very first operation in 1972 until today. We dedicate our time and resources to find talented individuals to join us and become our next future leader. ARE YOU THE ONE ?
ALAMAT : ASIA PULP AND PAPER
Wisma Indah Kiat - Jl. Raya Serpong Km.8 Tangerang Banten Sinarmas Land Plaza Jl. MH Thamrin no 51. Jakarta