Lowongan Internal Audit Assistant Manager-PT Pelita Samudera Shipping Tbk
- To perform the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directive and regulations.
- Carrying out the audit plan as designed by Internal Audit Manager
- To obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts, etc.
- Overseeing the work performed by subordinate and/or peers and resolving issues that fall outside of normal procedures.
- Developing audit engagement scope, completing field-work, preparing audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed.
- Performing complex analysis and resolving difficult issues requiring a high degree of quality and precision.
- Assist to deciding how best to respond customers, train subordinates, and monitor output to deliver increasing quality and pace over time.
- Assist to communicating audit results and observations to Management and Audit Committee.
- Providing functional advice and training to Internal Audit staff and mentors less experienced and new team members (If Any).
- Working independently, with less instruction and guidance on day-to-day assignment.
- Developing ways to improve processess, service to internal and external customers.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline.
- 5 years of audit experience sd Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor.
- Cerification of CPA or CIA strongly prefered or other relevant certificates.
- Broad working knowledge of accounting theory and practice, financial laws and regulations and best practices.
- Strong understanding of internal controls and sound knowledge of business practices, risks and business process improvement.
- Strong understanding of Internal Audit standards.
- Strong analytical, stastical, and problem solving skills.
- Possess a high level of integrity and work ethic.
- Investigative skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including a demonstrated ability to clearly provide written reports that accurately and clearly summarize issues and present solutions in an understandable and logical manner.
- Location is in Jakarta Pusat.
Internal Audit Assistant Manager-PT Pelita Samudera Shipping TbkJakarta Pusat (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 08-July-2020 | Tutup pada 07-August-2020
In 2007, PT. Pelita Samudera Shipping Tbk (PSS) was incorporated in tandem with the expansion of IMC’s industrial logistics business in Indonesia.
PSS is headquartered in Jakarta, and has branch offices in Samarinda, East Kalimantan and Banjarbaru, South Kalimantan with regional operations in Kalimantan, Sumatra, Java and Sulawesi.
The area of operation Tugs, Barges and FLF is in Samarinda, Banjarmasin, Sangkulirang, Muara Pantai, Palembang, Paiton and Makassar.
The area of operation Bulk Carrier throughout Indonesia for domestic and International waters and specifically in the areas of Kendari, Bayah, Cilacap, Suralaya, Kendawangan, Tuban, Belawan, Dumai and Padang.
In 2009, within two years of its incorporation, PSS was awarded the “Best Tug & Barge” operator by INSA and received the “Re-flagging Award” by INSA in the same year. Today PSS operates the best floating transshipment facility (FLF) which is capable of achieving a loading rate of 40,000 tonnes per day. It is the most reliable tug and barge operator in Kalimantan with tugs and barges of standardized design and specifications, enabling flexible and efficient deployment. PSS also operates some of the most productive Floating Cranes designed to produce an output of 20,000 tonnes per day.
This role may lead the development, planning, implementation, preparation, compiling and/or maintenance of Internal Audit activities, such as Annual Audit Risk Assessment, regulator request and management action plans.
PSS is a subsidiary of the IMC Industrial Group, the core strategic business group of the IMC Group. With a maritime heritage dating back to early 1900s, IMC Industrial Group has transformed from a traditional shipping company into a diversified group with a strong focus on industrial supply chains. IMC Industrial Group seeks to connect the world’s major resource producers to Asia’s industrial end-users, primarily China, through integrated marine and logistics solutions, linking them with supply chains incorporating inland transportation, offshore transshipment, shipping, ports and terminals. This is in addition to its consumer logistics business of storage and warehousing. IMC Industrial Group strives to provide customized, innovative, reliable and cost-efficient solutions through four primary supply chains, which include dry bulk, wet bulk, ship as well as marine and offshore engineering.
The IMC Industrial Group’s acquisition of key assets through PSS, including FLFs and FBUs, is pivotal to the Group’s business strategy of establishing an integrated source-to-destination supply chain for coal, linking major coal producing countries with Asia’s industrial end-users through IMC’s unique, proprietary solutions and a network of local offices supported by the Group.
The IMC Group is a leading Asia-focused diversified group with business interests ranging from industrial supply chains, real estate/lifestyle and investments to not-for-profit ventures in 15 countries. The IMC Group is committed to providing innovative and customised industrial and real estate/lifestyle solutions to better serve human well-being in a sustainable way through its strategic investments, operations and network in Asia.
PSS is a member of the IMC Group. At IMC, we are a high-performance and people-focused organization providing integrated solutions, and a catalyst in building sustainable and harmonious communities. With more than 9,000 staff representing some 18 nationalities in 15 countries working together, IMC is ever ready to provide support to the industrialization of Asia. Innovation continues to be our key to sustain our competitive advantage in the region.
ALAMAT : PT Pelita Samudera Shipping Tbk
Menara Astra 23rd Floor Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav.5-6 Jakarta Pusat 10220