Lowongan E-COMMERCE SALES ASSISTANT-PT Gautama Indah Perkasa
- Retouch/Design Product to post on-line, ensuring proper lighting, cleanliness and item markings and defects are shown.
- Proactive with customer chat/discussion on across e-commerce platform to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assist to verify authenticity, value, expiry date, BPOM number, etc. of posted items.
- Writing detailed, accurate, creative item descriptions to maximize visibility.
- Assisting in the selection of products, as needed
- Preparing and executing platform Advertisement such as Top Ads, Naikan Produk Lazada, Bukalapak Flash Sale.
- Posting new items/new product across ecommerce platform (Tokopedia, Bukalapak, Lazada, Shopee, etc)
- Categorizing items to indicate those listed, vs. those ready for shipment, to ensure accuracy by other team members.
- Ensuring loss prevention/Packaging guidelines are followed by Warehouse Team.
- Assisting in the packaging/shipping process as needed to meet volume requirements and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Preparing all Incoming PO for on-line sale. (Printing Invoice & Package Label).
- Reporting Shipping Receipt to Accounting (JNE/JnT Receipt).
- Communicating every complain issues coming from customer to ensure quick resolution.
- All other duties assigned by the E-commerce Manager.
E-COMMERCE SALES ASSISTANT-PT Gautama Indah PerkasaJakarta Utara (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 11-August-2020 | Tutup pada 10-September-2020
Gautama Indah Perkasa is a family owned Cosmetics as well as Food and Beverage Distribution Company, operating on a national level in both Traditional and Modern Retail Trade.
Importing and distributing reputable brands since 1999 into the Indonesian market.
Providing total transparency with regards to the legal aspect ensuring that all FDA formalities and its requirements are in order with clear registration and approval for all brands represented. Gautama Indah Perkasa does NOT consult third party services for registration and regulatory affairs.
Job description for:
*E-commerce Sales Assistant*
Reporting to the E-commerce Manager, the E-commerce Sales Assistant is responsible for maintaining different online platforms like Shopee, Lazada, Tokopedia, etc. This position is also responsible for completing other duties as assigned including ensuring a positive customer experience and product workflow.
The E-Commerce Assistant will be a proven leader with the following:
• Proficiency in Windows/Mac and Office environments
• Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator or digital editing software
• Strong knowledge of internet research skills, and fast learner
• Diploma or Bachelor Degree or equivalent required, retail experience is helpful
• Outstanding research and troubleshooting abilities, including customer experience satisfaction
• Having a good communication skills
• Ability to write creative descriptions/keyword to capture attention
• Understand about Top Ads, Lazada Ads, and Bukalapak Ads.
• Familiarity with a warehousing and/or shipping environment.
• Having ability to speak English well
Well experienced company with 20 years operation
Operating on national level
Handling world known quality brands
Company is currently expanding
Great Chance for candidates who looking for a challenge
ALAMAT : PT Gautama Indah Perkasa
Jl. Agung Niaga I Blok G-2 No. 12-13, Kel. Sunter Agung, Tanjung Priok, Jakarta Utara