Lowongan SENIOR ENGINEERING MANAGER-PT Sasa Inti
- Developes objectives that align with company strategy, cascade division objectives to departments objectives. Monitors and evaluates achievement of the objectives.
- Monitors all operational issues and reports to Factory Manager periodically or as is immediately.
- Provides performance data to management / board and focuses on continues improvements in order to achieve best of class operating performance.
- Manages technical division expenditure within budget constraints.
- Bachelor degree in engineering, preferably Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 15 year experience in managerial level in electrical, maintenance, engineering or utility area preferably in food manufacturing company.
- Must have an understanding of all plant equipment including processing and packaging equipment, operations and applications.
- Strong knowledge in plant electrical system, production equipment maintenance system, project management, and utility. Experience in implementing TPM, Continuous Improvement is an advantage.
- Familiar with SAP modul PM.
- Proficient in word, excel and power point.
- Leadership skill, excellent people management and coaching capability.
- Ability to work under pressure and result oriented.
- Proficient in english is essential.
- Willing to be placed in East Java area
SENIOR ENGINEERING MANAGER-PT Sasa IntiProbolinggo (Jawa Timur) - Probolinggo | Ditayangkan: 29-August-2020 | Tutup pada 28-September-2020
HAPPINES COMES FROM BELLY PT Sasa Inti is a trusted Food and Seasoning FMCG company in Indonesia, founded by Rodamas in 1968. Sasa itself is an abbreviation of "SAri RaSA" which is translated as essence of the taste that grows into a brand that leads the market both Local and International. Focusing on the future, PT Sasa Inti leads the category by creating various product innovations. PT Sasa Inti empowering our consumers to delights themselves and family, therefore the motto "Sasa Melezatkan!“ provides a taste experience for all appetites and helps consumers enjoy delicious, healthy and quality food. That has been established through our range of products : MSG, Seasoning Flour, Coconut, Condiment and Seasoning Mix Headquartered in Jakarta, and has 2 factories in Probolinggo and Cikarang.
This role will report to Factory Manager responsible to direct, monitor and evaluate operational of departments under technical division including electrical and maintenance department, packaging maintenance department, project management and utility department to ensure continuity of power and utility supply for production process, factory equipments reliability, and projects accomplishment.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to candidate.
Life at Sasa
Sasa is not just a workplace, it is a home for Sasa Happy Family. We laugh, we fight, we reach our goals together as one. We are not only growing the company, but we are also growing each other. We find out the true meaning of enjoying what we are doing so we’ll never have to work a day in our life.
Time to Give Back to The Community
At Sasa, we believe caring also means taking care of our mother earth. Not only harvesting our spices from the mother earth. Sasa also gives back to it by regularly planting trees, spreading fries and many more. Not stopping to that, Sasa also supports Small Enterprises so that together we create impactful people and business from Indonesia that can compete globally.
ALAMAT : PT Sasa Inti