Lowongan Full Stack Software & Data Engineer-PT Asia Collect Indonesia
- Implement scalable and robust Machine Learning applications computing on large volumes of datasets using a variety of open source and proprietary Data Science technologies.
- Work with Data Scientists to implement data processing jobs and algorithms into production code.
- Implement and integrate system components for service orchestration, scheduling, job status monitoring, model performance monitoring, failure recovery, APIs, and any other components required for a robust and reliable Machine Learning system spanning on-premise and cloud environments.
- Write and automate unit, functional, integration and performance tests in a Continuous Integration environment.
- Collaborate with product management, revenue and solution delivery teams to ensure that customer requirements are well managed and reflected in product releases.
- Support the deployment of Flow software and web applications within partner and client IT environments.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure high standards of data governance during implementation
- 3 - 5 years of experience building up full-stack features, from UI to backend microservices
- Proven experience launching products or features related to data or infrastructure using open-source and/or commercial tools
- Experience implementing machine learning models using TensorFlow, scikit-learn, or other libraries.
- Proficiency in databases (relational, NoSQL, graph), SQL, Python, or other data analysis tools is highly desirable.
- Experience with basic software development skills, such as agile methodologies, testing, version control, and CI/CD.
- Experience with processing voice/audio data is a plus.
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure and Docker is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communicator across different audiences and communication styles. Can simplify complex problems and explain them to a non-technical audience
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with technical and non-technical team members up to and including executives in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to work as part of a team remotely while maintaining communication with the team. Must be able to work independently on assigned projects with minimal supervision
- Able to communicate and understand in English is a must
- Exciting entrepreneurial opportunity to join a fast-growing business across ASEAN.
- Work with proven global entrepreneurs who have created significant companies and wealth.
- Be part of the early team that creates an Asian market leader in a new market segment.
- Fantastic working environment
Full Stack Software & Data Engineer-PT Asia Collect IndonesiaJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) - Menara Anugrah Lantai 7 . Jl Mega Kuningan Barat | Ditayangkan: 02-September-2020 | Tutup pada 02-October-2020
AsiaCollect (www.asia-collect.com) is a pioneer in providing integrated world-class Credit Management Services (“CMS”) in Southeast Asia. Focused on the $40 bln growth opportunity in non-performing consumer loans, AsiaCollect delivers maximum CMS efficiency for its clients through an integrated product offering, which includes CMS Outsourcing, Debt Purchasing, CMS Advisory Services, and Software-As-A-Service. AsiaCollect ensures that every debt solution reaches an optimal outcome for debtor as well as creditor, and operates on a world-class Code of Ethics, backed by a stringent set of operational risk control processes. Headquartered in Singapore, the Company is active in Vietnam, Indonesia, and India.
ALAMAT : PT Asia Collect Indonesia